10 habits for freshers Joining New Companies
Learn 10 points to keep in mind if you are a fresher and trying to make a good impression in your new job.
Always wear formal no matter what the company’s policies say, which will give you a good impression.
- Be on time, time is money, that’s the corporate policy.
- Be confident, never show that you are nervous.
- Take all KT sessions seriously, they are not like college lectures where you can sit on the last bench and enjoy, ask immediately if you don’t understand something.
- You may be from a very reputed college in the country, you may be a university topper, whatever, don’t be arrogant or praise yourself, it will create a terrible impression.
- Always carry a book and pen for training and never assume that I will remember everything.
- Never argue with managers and lead over small things, if something really bothers you, tell your manager that you want to discuss it.
- Don’t expect everyone to talk to you. If you want to approach friends, greet them and strike up a conversation.
- Respect seniors.
- Be polite and always avoid speaking in the local language and stick to English.
- These are the 10 points to keep in mind if you are a fresher and trying to make a good impression in your new job.
For employment support contact us – https://www.taskimpetusinc.com/contact/