Statistical analysts present their findings to decision-makers and stakeholders to explain the significance of the results in layman’s terms, which involves creating statistical reports and data visualizations used during presentations to the decision-makers and stakeholders. Statistical analysts select, organize, assess, and present data relevant to their employer and use their analysis to help decision-makers with business strategy and make personnel decisions. When processing and collecting data, they set parameters for what is needed and the method of data collection, and the target number of participants. They sometimes manage lower-level employees who assist with data collection.
Statistical Analyst (17010)
- Reports and other business/operational processes as required for position.
- Contribute to the creation, maintenance, and validation of programming tools and macros.
- Coach and advise junior programmers to identify problems and solutions.
- Support other departments, such as billing, when volume or needs dictate.
- Provide technical planning to include overseeing the set-up of key macros and SAS programs.
- Collaborate with other team members to develop quality reports, publications and regulatory submissions.
- Provide input into assessments of resource requirements on regular basis.
- Contribute to the development of standard operating procedures for statistical programming.
- Supervise and manage CROs to ensure quality performance and meeting of timelines.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- Ensure consistency and adherence to standards within the project.
- Program data cleaning checks, as necessary, to assist Data Management’s data cleaning activities.
Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, or any related field.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates