A statistical analyst is a business professional who organizes and analyzes a company’s data and then reports on it so that staff members can understand its content. A statistical analyst isolates trends while gathering and studying data, such as website visitor information, purchased datasets and surveys. Companies usually employ these professionals to apply mathematics principles, such as theoretical probability, to determine possible outcomes and isolate patterns in different datasets. Statistical analyst uses mathematics and probability to understand trends and patterns.
Statistical Analyst (17009)
- Check source data to verify completeness and accuracy;
- Write statistical programs for use in creating analysis datasets, tables, listings, and figures;
- Participate in the program validation and quality check activities;
- Create reusable SAS Macros for repetitive tasks of data cleaning and reports generation;
- Compile reports, charts, or graphs that help describe and interpret findings of analyses;
- Ensure analysis programs and structures of outputs meet the regulatory standards and mock shells;
- Develop and Debug complex SAS programs for the analysis and reporting of the clinical trials data as per the statistical analysis plans;
- Identify relationships and trends in data as well as any factors that could affect the results of research;
Bachelors in Statistics, Data Analysis, Mathematics, or comparable field of study
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates