Healthcare analysts compile, organize, analyze, and interpret data related to healthcare, including patient treatment and healthcare products. They conduct research, implement data organization and analysis systems, and prepare reports and other documentation. They identify trends and gather industry insights, which may include competitive intelligence. They work closely in conjunction with other teams to develop strategies for using this data to gain a competitive advantage, improve operations, or better serve clients.
Sr. Health Analyst (03340)
- Develop and implement effective record-keeping procedures.
- Prepare accurate reports on the latest trends in customer service, billing, and cost evaluation.
- Research and evaluate data from different sources to identify discrepancies and patterns.
- Present and explain status reports to management.
- Recommend ways to improve healthcare quality and minimize costs.
- Work with management and other internal departments to implement and assess developments.
- Perform regular site visits to evaluate operations and costs of health care platforms.
- Prepare and organize policy guidelines, public hearing testimonies, presentations, and petitions.
Master’s degree in health information systems, mathematics, or relevant field. A minimum of 6 years healthcare-related work experience.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates