SQL is generally considered the standard language for relational database management systems and is used to perform tasks such as updating or retrieving data from a database. SQL developers develop SQL databases and write the applications that interface with them. They often design tables, store procedures, views, and functions. The development process usually consists of design tables, storing procedures, views, and functions. They create custom reports and modify user forms to enhance organizational productivity. Sometimes they design databases and ensure their stability, reliability, and performance.
SQL Developer (67709)
- Create and manage data flow and data models for various systems.
- Provide troubleshooting and support for database instances in dedicated and multi-node clustered SQL Server environments.
- Participate in identifying stored procedure enhancements for database performance, reliability, and stability.
- Monitor systems and platforms. oversee backup, clustering, mirroring, replication, and failover.
- Respond to client requests for data by mining a data warehouse.
- Develop requirements from data requests and develop necessary SQL queries to produce output.
- Act as a liaison between the business units, technology teams, and support teams.
- Provide guidance to software engineers, architects and additional team members.
- Writing optimized SQL queries for integration with other applications.
- Designing database tables and dictionaries.
- Developing scripts, procedures and triggers for application development.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject. 8 years of experience as a SQL Developer or similar role.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates