Java developer is responsible for implementation of all stages of creating Java-based software, developing all necessary app features, writing code, testing and bug fixing.The Java programming language is one of the oldest and most popular in the world. Today Java is among the top three most popular programming languages. This means there is great demand for Java specialists.
Java Developer (23456)
- Designing, implementing and maintaining Java-based applications
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing testable, scalable and efficient code
- Test and debug new applications and updates
- Maintain up to date code documentation
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Good knowledge in core JAVA / J2EE and Spring, any ORM like Hibernate or Spring
- Good knowledge in SQL queries, Micro services, Web services
- Sound Knowledge of objects – oriented techniques and design patterns.
Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline preferred, but not required
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates