The IT business analyst helps to translate business needs into technical requirements. They serve as a point of contact and bridge between the customer and the technical team applying their knowledge of the optimal solution to business problems to help clients select the best solution out of the set of proposed solutions. IT Business Analysts analyse & determine business requirements and translate them into technology driven initiatives that help the business achieve its goals. They serve as the bridge between business and information technology.
IT Business Analyst (65570)
- Meet with department heads and other employees to determine software and hardware needs, conducting in-depth interviews and observing work processes to seek out any problems that need solving and determine areas of potential improvement
- Act as liaison between business department heads and the IT department, translating the requirements of each department into a workable set of specifications
- Work with IT department to develop and deliver software system upgrades and improvements in a timely manner and ensure all systems function properly
- Keep up to date on the newest technological developments; help business stakeholders anticipate future software needs and determine how work will change to fit future technological developments
- Schedule and conduct regular testing of software components and work with IT and business teams to create functional solutions when issues arise
- Respond to questions and concerns from business department heads and employees who use the company software
- Keep detailed logs of all issues and suggestions and work to determine creative solutions
Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology or a related field.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates