An Industrial Engineer designs and develops production layouts for a company’s warehouse to increase productivity and quality standards. Their main duties include reviewing current production schedules and processes to find potential improvements, designing the layouts of the facilities and estimating production costs. Industrial engineers design production layouts and processes with the purpose of increasing productivity, eliminating wastefulness, reducing costs, and ensuring quality standards are maintained.
Industrial Engineer (82300)
- Reviewing production schedules, processes, specifications, and related information.
- Designing production processes that maximize efficiency and reduce waste.
- Developing and implementing process improvements and technological upgrades.
- Designing control systems to minimize costs and production issues.
- Developing design and production standards in cooperation with management and user personnel.
- Preparing material and equipment lists, purchase orders, cost analyses, and estimated production costs.
- Designing the layout of facilities and determining personnel requirements.
- Training staff for new processes and providing instructions and manuals.
- Managing process documentation and preparing production reports.
Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering or related field required.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates