Healthcare data analysts oversee hospital data management and analytics. They are responsible for compiling and organizing healthcare data, analyzing data to assist in delivering optimal healthcare management, and communicating their findings with management. As big data and the science of informatics continue to drive performance improvement efforts throughout the health care system, the role of health care data analyst has moved from behind the scenes to center stage. Bottom line: Health data analysts are focused on data-driven quality improvement in a wide range of areas, with a strong emphasis on cost control and the quality of patient care. Health data analysts are in high demand due to their skills in gathering, interpreting and organizing data into actionable insights that hospitals, health organizations and other industry employers can use to improve operations.
Healthcare Data Analyst (10033)
- Healthcare data collection from various sources like cost reports, electronic health records (EHR), and patient satisfaction surveys.
- Perform data analysis, data acquisition, data governance, data management, and data visualization to deliver optimal healthcare management activities.
- Understand data storage and sharing methods
- Create data and information models to capture a variety of healthcare operations
- Find patterns and trends in data analysis.
- Explore innovative research methods to improve data analysis, such as machine learning algorithms or natural language processing approaches.
- Suggest ways to improve the quality of healthcare and reduce costs
- Transform data into understandable insights for healthcare providers
Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, healthcare administration, or related field.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates