A Financial Analyst is a vital and senior role in the accounting or finance department of a business. Usually reporting to senior management, the financial analyst has responsibility of providing financial analysis and reporting. These reports are used to make business, industry and sector recommendations and also aid with the long term financial planning of a business. A Financial Analyst is responsible for financial reporting within a business. To do this they will research micro economic and macroeconomic conditions along with company information, analyse the data and form reports. These reports can then be used to make strategic business recommendations, forecasts and projections, generate excel models or be presented to senior management.
Financial Analyst (15581)
- Analysing financial data and performing financial forecasting – Reported to senior management to aid strategic decision making.
- Support planning and forecasting by creating financial models.
- Providing analysis of trends and forecasts and recommending actions to improve business performance.
- Evaluating financial performance by analysing historic data and comparing it to current results and industry trends to come up with recommendations for improvement.
- Performing market research, extracting data and industry information.
- Ensuring you have correct and up to date knowledge of financial practices, trends and market conditions.
- Creating generic and ad hoc reports.
- Liaising with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics, statistics, or business administration.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates