A data scientist turns raw data into valuable insights that an organisation needs in order to grow and compete. They interpret and analyse data from multiple sources to come up with imaginative solutions to problems. The role of a data scientist has evolved and expanded from that of a data analyst. As with an analyst, they organise and analyse data collected by an organisation, such as sales figures, logistics or market research etc. The difference is that a data scientist will use their strong business sense along with an ability to communicate findings to both business and IT leaders in a way that can influence how an organisation approaches a business challenge.
- Collect data and identify data sources
- Analyze huge amounts of data, both structured and unstructured
- Create solutions and strategies to business problems
- Work with team members and leaders to develop data strategy
- To discover trends and patterns, combine various algorithms and modules
- Present data using various data visualization techniques and tools
- Investigate additional technologies and tools for developing innovative data strategies
- Create comprehensive analytical solutions, from data gathering to display; assist in the construction of data engineering pipelines
- Supporting the data scientists, BI developers, and analysts team as needed for their projects Working with the sales and pre-sales team on cost reduction, effort estimation, and cost optimization
- To boost general effectiveness and performance, stay current with the newest tools, trends, and technologies
- collaborating together with the product team and partners to provide data-driven solutions created with original concepts
- Create analytics solutions for businesses by combining various tools, applied statistics, and machine learning
- Lead discussions and assess the feasibility of AI/ML solutions for business processes and outcomes
- Architect, implement, and monitor data pipelines, as well as conduct knowledge sharing sessions with peers to ensure effective data use
Bachelor’s degree in statistics, data science, computer science or mathematics. 4+ experience in the related field.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates