A data scientist is someone who makes value out of data. Such a person proactively fetches information from various sources and analyzes it for better understanding about how the business performs, and to build AI tools that automate certain processes within the company. Data scientist duties typically include creating various machine learning-based tools or processes within the company, such as recommendation engines or automated lead scoring systems. People within this role should also be able to perform statistical analysis. Data scientist positions are accessible in both the public and private sectors, including finance, consulting, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, government, and education.
Data Scientist (12003)
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Supporting the data scientists, BI developers, and analysts team as needed for their projects Working with the sales and pre-sales team on cost reduction, effort estimation, and cost optimization
- To boost general effectiveness and performance, stay current with the newest tools, trends, and technologies
- collaborating together with the product team and partners to provide data-driven solutions created with original concepts
- Create analytics solutions for businesses by combining various tools, applied statistics, and machine learning
- Lead discussions and assess the feasibility of AI/ML solutions for business processes and outcomes
Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, information technologies, data analytics or data science.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates