A Data Scientist is a professional who collects large amounts of data using analytical, statistical, and programmable skills. It is their responsibility to use data to develop solutions tailored to meet the organisation’s unique needs. Organizations are increasingly using more and more data in their everyday operations. A data scientist interprets the raw data and extracts valuable meaning out of it. They then use this information to find patterns and develop solutions that an organization needs to grow and compete.
Data Scientist (12001)
- Data mining or extracting usable data from valuable data sources
- Using machine learning tools to select features, create and optimize classifiers
- Carrying out pre-processing of structured and unstructured data
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include all relevant information for developing analytic systems
- Work with stakeholders to identify key metrics and opportunities for improving business processes, products, and services
- Build, deploy, and maintain data management systems and back-end data infrastructure for our business intelligence pipeline
- Perform data mining, exploration, and analysis
- Create data visualizations, reports, dashboards, and data audits
- Collaborating with other teams to collect and process data like engineering and development
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, data analytics or related fields with 5 years of relevant experience.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates