Data engineers prepare and transform data using pipelines. This involves extracting data from various data source systems, transforming it into the staging area, and loading it into a data warehouse system. Data engineers employ various tools and techniques to construct frameworks that prepare information for use by data scientists. Python, Java, R, and C++ are among the most common coding languages used by data engineers. The expertise of a data engineer is especially needed to manage large-scale processing systems where performance and scalability issues need continuous maintenance.
Data Engineer (15983)
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements
- Optimize data delivery and re-design infrastructure for greater scalability
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS technologies
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support data infrastructure needs
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members
- Works closely with all business units and engineering teams to develop strategy for long term data platform architecture
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field. 8 years of proven experience as a data engineer, software developer, or similar.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates