Data engineers implement methods to improve data reliability and quality. They combine raw information from different sources to create consistent and machine-readable formats. They also develop and test architectures that enable data extraction and transformation for predictive or prescriptive modeling. Data engineers are mainly tasked with transforming data into a format that can be easily analyzed. They do this by developing, maintaining, and testing infrastructures for data generation. Data engineers work closely with data scientists and are largely in charge of architecting solutions for data scientists that enable them to do their jobs.
Data Engineer (15982)
- Liaising with coworkers and clients to elucidate the requirements for each task
- Conceptualizing and generating infrastructure that allows big data to be accessed and analyzed
- Reformulating existing frameworks to optimize their functioning
- Testing such structures to ensure that they are fit for use
- Preparing raw data for manipulation by data scientists
- Detecting and correcting errors in your work
- Ensuring that your work remains backed up and readily accessible to relevant coworkers
- Remaining up-to-date with industry standards and technological advancements that will improve the quality of your outputs
- Develop analytical tools and programs
- Collaborate with data scientists and architects on several projects
Bachelor’s degree in data engineering, big data analytics, computer engineering, or related field with at least 7 years of work experience.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates