A data analyst is someone whose goal is to extract value from data by uncovering useful information and enabling data-driven business decision-making. Often the link between business stakeholders and data, a data analyst is expected to have great analytical and communication skills. A data analyst uses statistical analysis and logical reasoning to convert raw data into functional information that can be used by a variety of individuals or companies to further their business objectives.
Data Analyst (82500)
- Design and maintain databases by handling data-related issues like fixing code errors
- Perform data mining on various data sources before organizing the data in a readable format
- Make use of statistical tools to predict future trends by identifying patterns and trends in the given datasets. These trends may be valuable for predictive analytics and the diagnosis of data
- Build and implement data analysis strategies to optimize the statistical quality and efficiency of the organization
- Prepare charts and reports to effectively communicate the insights and predictions gained from the data
- Create documentation allowing stakeholders to comprehend the complete process of data analysis for future use
- In-depth understanding of Data Analytics
- Experience in R, Python, and other programming languages
- Good understanding of SQL databases
- Clearly communicating the findings from the analysis to turn information into something actionable through reports, dashboards, and/or presentations
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in statistics, computer science, mathematics, business administration or economics. 6 years of relevant experience.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates