Data Analysts gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends. Data analysts collaborate closely with business leaders and other key players to comprehend company objectives and identify data-driven strategies for achieving those objectives. Data analysts translate numbers and data into information that can be used to solve problems or track business. They use data analysis to produce accessible graphs, charts, tables and reports. Data analysts are in high demand across all sectors, such as finance, consulting, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, government and education.
Data Analyst (56764)
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Developing and maintaining databases, data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Develop records management processes and policies
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- Set up and maintain automated data processes
- Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
- Work with management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment
Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics or Computer Engineering or in a relevant field.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates