A is a professional who works closely with stakeholders to identify goals, develop best practices for data collection, and analyze current processes to determine what can be improved to achieve their desired outcome.
Business Analyst #69608
• Identifies and defines business needs; identifies opportunities for improvement and develops the business plan.
• Conducts stakeholder analysis, plans the execution of business analysis tasks and communication, updates or changes the approach to business analysis as required.
• Performs investigative work to determine business requirements and specifies effective business processes through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organizational change.
• Determines requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, user stories, scenarios, and task and workflow analysis.
• Consults with subject matter experts, technical experts, end users and other stakeholders to gather information about functions, features, data requirements, input requirements, output requirements, interfaces with other systems, etc.
• Evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, segments high-level information into details, and abstracts up from low-level information to a general understanding.
• Progressively elaborates the stated requirements to sufficient level of detail that accurately defines the business need within the specified solution scope. Validates requirements that meet the business need.
• Documents business, task, and workflow processes using industry standard methods including business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, diagrams, flow charts, etc., ensuring that these deliverables can be used to design a solution to the stated business problem.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates