The role of a business analyst is an important part of any project team. Acting as the key interface between the users and the project manager they gather information, document processes, and confirm the final documents with users.
Business Analyst #69599
1. Completing various operational requests and tasks
2. Aggregate and organize documentation and data, based on needs
3. Assist in the tracking and organization of project wide requests, action items, issues, etc.
4. Manage request volumes, track requests, assist in reporting metrics, update standard operating procedures (SOPs) as needed
5. Assist in writing, updating, and submitting contract deliverables and monthly reports
6. Monitors various aspects of the contract to include project tasks, configuration actions, and risks
7. Conducts detailed analyses of project functions and work processes; provides recommendations for improving efficiency and effectiveness of work operations
8. Maintains project management related documents
9. Tracks and reports on project risks
10. Partners with other team members to guarantee project success and customer satisfaction
11. Results oriented attitude and drive to bring items to closure and completion in a timely manner.
Master’s degree a plus.
Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
Mock sessions before interviews
Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
Training completing certificates