An Automation Tester is responsible for the design, development, and testing of programs that run automated tests of hardware and software throughout the development cycle. They write and execute scripts in order to reduce the hands-on component of testing, allowing companies to allocate more resources to the development and maintenance of the technology or application. Automation testers are responsible for designing, developing, and executing automated tests that can verify a software project’s functionality and performance. They may be called upon to build test cases from scratch or modify existing ones using various test frameworks and programming languages.
Automation Tester (11009)
- Selection or identification of test cases for automation from existing test case documentation.
- Applying Designing and Test Automation Strategy Document
- Creating an automation test plan and getting approval.
- Configure Selenium Test Environment for setup.
- Participation in Selenium Environmental Setup with IDE.
- Automation framework design and implementation according to project structure.
- Creating, Enhancing, Debugging and Running Test Cases.
- Organizing, monitoring defect management process Handling changes and conducting regression tests.
- Find solutions for issues related to object identity issues and error handling.
- Coordination of the members of the Test team and the development team to solve the issues.
- Interaction with the people of the client side to solve problems and update the situation.
- Create a software defect tracking report entire project release status to stakeholders.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software development, or a related field. 2 years of experience in the related field.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates