Automation testers are responsible for designing, developing, and executing automated tests that can verify a software project’s functionality and performance. They may be called upon to build test cases from scratch or modify existing ones using various test frameworks and programming languages. Automation testers reduce time and money and assure quality with the best utilization of resources. Quality of testing is increased in Automation testing and reduces the chance of human error of missing any requirement. They make the process simple for DevOps to make the required changes and come up with an analysis that helps shape up future courses of action benefiting the organization.
Automation Tester (10008)
- Write, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically
- Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system
- Determine the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans to implement these scenarios
- Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases
- Build test automation frameworks
- Log and document bugs in the tracking system
- Creating, enhancing, debugging, and running the test cases
- Collating and monitoring the defect management process
- Managing the changes and executing regression tests
B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization, BCA in Any Specialization
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates