A senior clinical research associate is responsible for the management of all clinical activities involved in clinical studies and trials. They handle the day-to-day operations of the clinical investigative phase of drug development. They supervise a team of clinical research associates in conducting research studies and the ultimate design and implementation of clinical trials. They perform studies and trials on medication and medical procedures and evaluate their benefits and risks before they are released to the market. Senior clinical research associates work closely with other research professionals to share results and agree on conclusions. They usually work in hospitals, research companies, pharmaceutical companies, universities, and government agencies.
Sr. Clinical Research Associate (03430)
- Ensures protocol plans, timelines and revisions of protocols are updated and submitted on time.
- Recruit, educate, and obtain study subject enrollment and consent.
- Administer questionnaires, collect, and analyze data according to research protocols and report results.
- Complete case report forms, maintain up-to-date research logs, schedule appointments, prepare recruitment patient letters, and various other study correspondence as required.
- Manage data according to prescribed standards and transcribe data in case report or data forms.
- Prepare documents for statistical analysis and descriptive data.
- Follow-up with study subjects in accordance with research protocol(s).
- Collaborate with other members of the research team to ensure consistent practice in patient care management.
- Ensure compliance with subject consenting and reporting of adverse events and side effects.
- Adhere to legal, professional, and ethical codes of conduct with respect to confidentiality and privacy.
- Schedule and maintain calendar of data collections, appointments, and updates.
Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in scientific discipline or health care preferred with more than 6 years of working experience.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates