As an SQL Developer, you will develop MS-SQL queries and procedures, create custom reports, and modify ERP user forms to enhance organizational productivity. You will also be responsible for designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance.
• Develop high-quality database solutions.
• Use T-SQL to develop and implement procedures and functions.
• Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements.
• Research required data.
• Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables.
• Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
• Suggest new queries.
• Develop procedures and scripts for data migration.
• Provide timely scheduled management reporting.
• Investigate exceptions with regard to asset movements.
BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field. Candidate with 6+ years of experience reuired.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates