Data Science is the science of analyzing raw data using statistics and machine learning techniques to derive valuable insights. Data Scientists are professionals who are responsible for implementing data science techniques for an organization to generate valuable insights that can help them boost revenues. A senior data scientist is responsible for overseeing the work of the junior data scientist and providing advanced expertise in mathematical and statistical concepts for the analytics and data department.
Senior Data Scientist (10009)
- Administrate SharePoint database access; manage classified documents and applications.
- Configure and manage JobScope ERP system for a make-to-order/make-to-stock design and manufacturing environment.
- Administer business intelligence systems and done business data analysis, visualization and reporting.
- Develop MapReduce jobs in java for data cleaning and preprocessing.
- Integrate internal and external data via API for cross platform marketing campaign evaluations.
- Diagnose denial of service attacks and improve security using AWS security groups and network ACLs.
- Formulating, suggesting, and managing data-driven projects which are geared at furthering the business’s interests.
- Collating and cleaning data from various entities for later use by junior data scientists.
- Delegating tasks to Junior Data Scientists in order to realize the successful completion of projects.
- Monitoring the performance of Junior Data Scientists and providing them with practical guidance, as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Economics, Operations Research, Computer Science, or related field AND 5+ years data-science experience.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates