SAS analysts are responsible for analyzing data and creating reports that help their organization make better decisions. They commonly work with large sets of information, such as customer records or sales figures, to find patterns or trends that can inform business strategy. SAS analysts may also be tasked with building custom software applications to automate the analysis process. This might include developing new tools to cleanse raw data or create visualizations that make it easier to interpret results.
- Evaluating data to identify patterns, trends, or other useful information
- Analyzing data to identify opportunities for improvement in areas such as customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, and employee turnover rates
- Working with management to determine project needs and objectives, then creating a plan to meet those objectives
- Communicating findings to stakeholders and recommending appropriate next steps
- Identifying potential risks to the organization so that these risks can be addressed before they become problems
- Communicating with clients or customers to identify their needs and define project requirements
- Applying statistical methods to test hypotheses or analyze data using computer software such as SPSS, SAS, Excel, or Stata
- Conducting research on topics relevant to the client’s industry or business sector
- Interpreting results to identify key findings and implications for future action
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or related field. 3+ years professional experience as a SAS programmer.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates