Salesforce business analysts help organizations use the CRM software more effectively. Because of the nature of the Salesforce product, the role can look similar to that of a project manager. Salesforce business analysts determine which of the software’s capacities aligns best with a company’s sales and marketing objectives.
Salesforce Business Analyst (20155)
• Contribute new products, workflows, and ideas to influence the SDLC platform.
• Identify risks that threaten project success and recommend workarounds.
• Ensure Salesforce runs smoothly by testing and adjusting as needed, then documenting fixes.
• Promote business adoption of system capabilities and features (via training’s & webinars).
• Work on projects related to improving the customer experience and customer communication.
• Has knowledge in Salesforce.com and Force.com platform
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates