Quality assurance analysts work for companies to identify any problems with a piece of software before it goes live. They must pinpoint the source of problems to facilitate fixing them. Analysts also need to identify potential issues while a program is still in the design phase so that solutions can be found sooner. A quality analyst needs to be able to analyze and solve problems as well as have a solid understanding of quality management principles and tools. Professionals in this role must be able to analyze data and identify trends and patterns that indicate quality issues or areas that can be improved. It is also critical for quality analysts to be capable of developing and implementing quality management systems that comply with industry regulations.
Quality Analyst-Entry Level (11001)
- Promote quality goals, policies, objectives, and standards throughout company operations
- Develop and revise procedures and work instructions for compliance with the QMS while identifying opportunities for improvement
- Perform assessments to ensure the functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the products
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved
- Compile and analyze statistical data
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Effectively manage and communicate product processes and system quality issues with applicable departments on a day-to-day basis
- Develop and carry out any Quality related training required within their area of expertise
- Promote regular communication of Customer requirements to Production Supervisors and Shift Leads
- Participate in special projects and continuous improvement projects as required by management
- Inspect parts and products to customer, company, and supplier dimensional drawings and standards
- Control internal calibration plan and calibrate critical measurement tools internally as required
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or a related field.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates