A project manager is a professional who organizes, plans, and executes projects while working within restraints like budgets and schedules. Project managers lead entire teams, define project goals, communicate with stakeholders, and see a project through to its closure. The project manager is in charge of the entire project and handles everything involved, such as the project scope, managing the project team, as well as the resources assigned to the project. Project managers also act as a point of liaison between the project team and senior management.
Project Manager (11000)
- Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party.
- Outlining a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver project on budget.
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, work streams & activities.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or budget.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks.
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
Master’s degree in a related field with 10 years of relevant experience.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates