Mechanical engineers design, develop, build, and test mechanical devices and systems, including machines, tools, and engines. Mechanical engineers work in a wide variety of industries. Mechanical engineers are working in the manufacturing industry, the military, aerospace industry, automotive industry, commercial products, and engineering firms. Mechanical engineers also coordinate maintenance and repair services for mechanical devices and help train technicians in how to use the systems they design. Mechanical engineers use principles from mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials to do their jobs, so they need a wide range of knowledge.
Mechanical Engineer (90677)
- Identifying deficiencies in mechanical processes and developing improvements
- Designing and developing prototypes
- Analyzing and testing prototypes and each revision of a device
- Supervising the development of computer-aided design (CAD) project drawings from junior team members
- Developing, initiating and managing all phases of projects
- Applies theory and principles of mechanical design to modify, test, and develop, centrifugal pumps, pump components, and systems
- Produces approval drawing as per internal and customer specification
- Produces drawings and models based upon current engineering projects
- Creates new or revised bill of materials as per internal or customer specifications
Master’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent; required
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates