Mechanical Engineers are professionals who work to create various machines like generators and engines, which they can utilize in places like elevators. They also design other types of machinery, such as refrigeration systems for food storage areas in grocery stores.
Mechanical Engineer #69608
• Design & develop mechanical system solutions based on engineering principles. Support design decisions
with analysis and calculations, as required.
• Participate in peer-to-peer design reviews and provide critical feedback to colleagues.
• Identify and manage vendors during fabrication and build process.
• GD&T and drafting of mechanical components and sub-assemblies.
• Develop PFMEA’s for machines and solutions to minimize project risks.
• Provide technical support and guidance to technician team to insure proper machine assembly and
• Resolve operational problems related to projects and minimize delays or unexpected cost increases.
• Ensure all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed for all work completed.
• Interpret client requirements, identify and address design parameters and engineering problems and
ensure solutions are implemented accurately and in budget.
• Develop project requirements/specifications from sales concepts and customer requests.
• Present and review mechanical system design to customer representatives
BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates