A Manufacturing Engineer is a professional who is responsible for designing, implementing, and reviewing the procedures involved in manufacturing processes. Their duties include researching automation techniques to maximize the efficiency of production lines and planning factory layouts that optimize how products are made across entire facilities or warehouses, with multiple departments making up one system simultaneously. Manufacturing engineers are responsible for ensuring that production lines – such as those used when producing vehicles – are safe, effective and efficient.
Manufacturing Engineer (90000)
- Evaluate manufacturing processes based on quality criteria, such as efficiency and speed
- Study production and machine requirements
- Develop and test effective automated and manual systems
- Design and install equipment
- Organize and manage manufacturing workflows and resources
- Integrate disparate systems (e.g. equipment handling, transport)
- Optimize facility layouts, production lines, machine operations and network performance
- Resolve issues and delays in production
- Find ways to reduce costs and maximize quality
- Train staff in new and existing processes
- Collaborate with other engineers, contractors and suppliers
- Ensure that manufacturing procedures follow safety and environmental regulations
- Upgrade systems and processes with new technology
Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing, industrial, or mechanical engineering required. 2 years of experience in manufacturing or industrial engineering preferred.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates