Manual tester creates test plans for both new and existing software. It is also the responsibility of the tester to plan for debugging the code. Manual testing is the process in analysts execute tests one-by-one in an individual manner. The purpose of manual testing is to catch bugs and feature issues before a software application goes live. When manually testing, the tester validates the key features of a software application. Analysts execute test cases and develop summary error reports without specialized automation tools.
Manual Tester (98009)
- Analyzing the technical characteristics of equipment systems
- Evaluating written code to ensure it meets project specifications
- Developing quality assurance strategies and organizing phased testing with QA engineers
- Monitoring errors in the system and discussing them with other colleagues
- Helping with bug detection and fixing
- Conducting product testing after its presentation
- Testing and analyzing the results
- Collaborating on quality assurance within a team
- Develop and establish quality assurance deliverables and testing framework, including creating and maintaining test plans and test cases in accordance with changing requirements, throughout the development of the Application Software.
- Create and manage the Manual, Automated test framework (where applicable) such as preparing the test environment and maintaining functional testing scripts in accordance with the changing requirements.
- Work with the development team (i.e. the business analysts and testers) for user stories elaboration, test automation, bug fixes, etc.
Bachelor’s Degree in business computer, Information Technology, Computer Science or any related fields.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates