Manual tester provides expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of release tests and is responsible for applying business and functional knowledge to meet the team’s overall test objectives. Manual Testers carry out manual tests to ensure the software created meets the requirements. This involves the analysis of software to prevent issues and fixing bugs before the product is dispatched to users. As working with code is part of the role, manual testers are expected to be familiar with various coding languages.
Manual Tester (98008)
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Executing tests on source code.
- Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team.
- Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors.
- Monitor application errors and performance monitoring
- Test application performance with load testing tools
- Develop, create and execute test cases
- Participate in the test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
- Create test plan based on Analysis
- Prioritize test based on high, medium and low criticality
- Helping with bug detection and fixing
- Conducting product testing after its presentation
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, Engineering or relevant fields is required. More than 5 years of experience in the related field.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates