Junior business analysts are involved in the functional areas of an organization, such as sales, marketing, and customer support, to compile and analyze the market and industry data. They assist senior business analysts and work together with project teams to ensure that the products comply with the customer requirements. They analyze the impact of projects on the outcome of businesses, gather systems information, and provide feedback to producers. Furthermore, they sometimes contribute to the development of test plans and test scripts.
Junior Business Analyst
- Designing and creating specifications as requested by the sales and accounts management team
- Collaborating with managers and consultants to effectively document business processes
- Ensuring that the appropriate infrastructure elements, such as documents, policy documents, manuals, periodicals, etc., are up to date and readily available
- Creating and developing functional system requirements for improving performances, quality, external interfaces, and constraints
- Checking and analyzing derived requirements that meet the customers’ requests
- Outlining specifications of the requirements using standard templates for both used cases and detailed software
- Managing requirements and making sure that they are stored in automated systems
- Recording, manipulating, and making reports on the requirements that are in the rational tool suite
- Supervising requirements traceability and recording the status of the requirements through the course of the project
- Monitoring the changes in baseline requirements through effective application of change control processes and tools
- Contributing to the development of test plans and test scripts as well as performing test execution as required
Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Finance, Engineering, Technical, Education, Business/Administration, Mathematics, Economics, Accounting
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates