As one of us, you will contribute to Mechanical Engineering excellence for the high-tech markets of the future, including semiconductors, batteries, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and data centers. This role will provide diverse modeling expertise and techniques in a variety of areas including physical properties, unit operations, scale-up, numerical/Multiphysics simulation, and resource/operational logistics optimization. We are looking for an individual to contribute in providing advanced design solutions for integration into our autonomous systems. System and subsystem designs include but are not limited to military and commercially available oceanography products.
Mechanical Engineer Career Development Specialist (34250)
Preparing project mechanical specifications and summaries for front end design packages.
Working with the mechanical designer to develop project drawings for equipment and piping layouts.
Reviewing equipment vendor drawings and supporting construction.
Supporting engineers in the development of mechanical equipment specifications.
Supporting the development of construction drawings and specifications.
Supporting the development of equipment checkout plans.
Supporting project checkout and startup at manufacturing site.
Mechanical root cause analysis and problem solving.
Analyze product, process and technology to figure out the best methods of manufacture.
Assist in the design and building of tools and equipment or recommends improvements to existing processes.
Assist maintenance personnel in operation and maintenance of specialized equipment.
Minimum 1-3 years of experience.
General mechanical aptitude.
Good problem solving skills.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates