The Center for Innovation in Population Health is seeking a Biomedical Data Science Specialist to serve as a member of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for providing Data science support on the use of the TCOM Tools: Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS), the Adult Needs and Strengths Assessment (ANSA) and the Family Advocacy and Support Tool (FAST). The candidate will be expected to provide innovative translational research support in the implementation and evaluation of children’s systems of care with agencies and jurisdictions in across the globe.
Data Science Specialist – Navigating the Frontier of Data-Driven Insights
Assists in the interpretation of results and writing of small sections of technical reports/presentations.
Prepares tables, graphics or software tool components using statistical/biostatistical/machine learning capabilities.
Organize data for analysis and summarize data for internal and external reports.
Participate in multiple, assigned research projects with time and budget constraints.
Implement methodologies for solving problems with guidance.
Write clean, high-performance, high-quality, maintainable code.
Discovering, analyzing, structuring and mining data.
Be a key engineer contributing to the design, development of the new functionalities and maintaining the existing components.
Work with data scientists and data engineers to implement scalable AI solutions to solve complex problems.
Maintain and enhance the existing architectural documentations and create the new one as needed.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates