An Industrial Engineer is a professional who is responsible for designing production layouts and processes that increase productivity, eliminate wastefulness and reduce costs while maintaining quality standards within an organization.
Industrial Engineer #69628
- Developing and implementing process improvements and technological upgrades
- Reviewing production schedules, processes, specifications and related information
- Designing production processes that maximize efficiency and reduce waste
- Design control systems to minimize costs and production issues
- Develop design and production standards in cooperation with management and user personnel
- Prepare material and equipment lists, purchase orders, cost analyses and estimated production costs
- Design the layout of facilities and determine personnel requirements
- Train staff for new processes and provide instructions and manuals
BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates