A healthcare analyst is in charge of evaluating medical data to improve the business part of hospitals and medical facilities. The Healthcare Analyst leads and performs complex analyses integrating data from multiple entities and environments throughout the health plan into a combined and coherent analytic product. Develops, designs, and implements analytic and reporting initiatives, working collaboratively with personnel across the organization, leading project teams and mentoring less experienced analysts.
Healthcare Analyst (02220)
- Identifies business requirements and develops analytic specifications for projects through participation or leading team activities or project meetings with internal and external business customers.
- Provides project leadership on projects and activities involving cross-departmental and cross-divisional staff.
- Helps drive the implementation of new products and systems by providing actionable information and recommendations that evaluate the impact of the proposed products and systems.
- Build models that capture a wide range of health care operations.
Bachelor’s degree in health information systems, mathematics, or relevant field.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates