Financial business analyst provides recording, classification, reconciliation, and reporting of accounting data. Financial business analysts are responsible for examining a company’s operations in order to determine its flaws and strong points. Their job descriptions entail examining each department’s personnel cum operational systems and then recommending avenues for improvement. The financial business analyst may be an employee of a business services firm or an independent contractor.
Financial Business Analyst
- Document and understand data needs of finance system requirements, which may include procure to pay, fixed assets, revenue recognition, cash and financial close.
- Assist and train finance and accounting team members on how to use the system which includes providing guidance to the team on existing tools, as well as assist them with researching issues.
- Report, write, and document desktop and system procedures.
- Research, implement, and support new finance system implementation when necessary.
- Assist team members in solving problems relating to their tasks, which may relate to system implementation and production.
- Review, maintain, and suggest modifications as appropriate, to the current procedures and processes.
- Assist with finance and audits cum other outside accounting requirements when needed.
- Execute other projects and duties that may be assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Business/Administration, Economics, Education, MBA, Business/Management, Mathematics, Information Systems.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates