Financial analysts play a critical role in an organization’s daily operations. At a high level, they research and utilize financial data to understand the business and market to see how an organization stacks up. Based on general economic conditions and internal data, they recommend actions for the company to take, like selling stock or making other investments. The financial analyst position is imperative for the financial planning and analysis department of a business. Analysts may also often report to management and stakeholders regarding their findings and may contribute to shaping the strategic planning of the company.
Financial Analyst (15570)
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
Bachelor’s degree in an area such as mathematics, statistics, finance, economics or accounting.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates