Quality analyst searches for application issues and process defects that may have contributed to these issues. The QA collaborates with a development team to resolve those problems, ensuring a program is debugged before going live. A quality analyst plans and executes tests on software and other IT solutions to make sure they work as required. During and after testing, quality analysts recommend the changes needed for projects to meet quality guidelines. A quality analyst must have strong attention to detail, as well as analytical and problem-solving abilities. Many times, quality analysts are also asked to create quality assurance policies and procedures for their organizations.
Entry Level Quality Analyst (99001)
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Compile and analyze statistical data.
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- During the testing process, make sure that user expectations are satisfied
- Create draught policies and procedures for quality assurance
- Look into customer and product complaints
- Continually make sure that you are adhering to quality and industry regulatory requirements
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or a related field.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates