Electrical engineers design, develop and maintain electrical systems for buildings, transport systems and power distribution networks. They work in and across many industries, such as construction, transport, energy (including renewables), building services, and manufacturing. Electrical engineers need a good understanding of engineering science, and strong math and computer skills.
- Read design specifications and technical drawings
- Research suitable solutions and estimate costs and timescales
- Make models and prototypes of products using three-dimensional design software
- Liaise with others in the design team
- Communicate with clients and contractors
- Attend meetings on site
- Design and conduct tests
- Record, analyze and interpret test data
- Propose modifications and retest products
- Qualify the final product or system
- Service and maintain equipment
- Prepare product documentation, write reports and give presentations
- Monitor a product in use to improve on future design.
BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates