Electrical engineers design, develop and maintain electrical systems for buildings, transport systems and power distribution networks. They work in and across many industries, such as construction, transport, energy, building services, and manufacturing. Electrical engineers need a good understanding of engineering science, and strong mathematics and computer skills. The Electrical Engineer is responsible for the design of the electrical system and electrical system inspection. They are in charge of designing, testing, and supervising the production of electrical equipment.
Electrical Engineer (15561)
- Managing power generation, transmission and distribution
- Working with high and low voltage equipment
- Designing systems and products using computer software
- Working with renewable energy sources
- Managing and maintaining building services, such as lighting, heating, ventilation and lift systems
- Carrying out feasibility studies for new technical developments
- Drawing up project plans, making models, prototypes and circuit diagrams for high and low voltage electrical equipment
- Budgeting and estimating timescales
- Overseeing technicians and craftspeople
- Testing installations and systems
- Ensuring projects meet safety regulations
- Overseeing inspection and maintenance program
- Liaising with clients
- Managing maintenance program
- Working in factories, power stations, or research facilities, in a workshop, an office or outdoors.
Bachelor’s, Associate’s or Master’s degree in electrical engineering. 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates