A data scientist is someone who makes value out of data. A person proactively fetches information from various sources and analyzes it for better understanding about how the business performs, and to build AI tools that automate certain processes within the company.
• Coordinate with different teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
• Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization to discover ways to use corporate data to create business solutions.
• Mine and analyze data from company databases to promote optimization and enhancement of product development, marketing tactics, and
• Examine the efficacy and precision of new data sources and data collection procedures.
• To apply to data sets, create unique data models and algorithms.
• Increase and improve customer experiences, revenue creation, ad targeting, and other company results through predictive modeling.
• Develop an A/B testing framework for the firm and evaluate model quail
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates