Data scientists are analytical data experts who possess the technical skills to address complex problems. They gather, analyze, and interpret vast amounts of data while working with a variety of computer science, mathematics, and statistics-related concepts. They have a duty to offer perspectives that go beyond statistical analysis. Data scientists collaborate closely with business leaders and other key players to comprehend company objectives and identify data-driven strategies for achieving those objectives. A data scientist’s job is to gather a large amount of data, analyze it, separate out the essential information, and then utilize tools like SAS, R programming, Python, etc. to extract insights that may be used to increase the productivity and efficiency of the business.
Data Scientist-Entry Level (12004)
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- To boost general effectiveness and performance, stay current with the newest tools, trends, and technologies
- collaborating together with the product team and partners to provide data-driven solutions created with original concepts
- Create analytics solutions for businesses by combining various tools, applied statistics, and machine learning
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data science, or a related field.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates