Data scientists are analytical data experts who possess the technical skills to address complex problems. They gather, analyze, and interpret vast amounts of data while working with a variety of computer science, mathematics, and statistics-related concepts. They have a duty to offer perspectives that go beyond statistical analysis. Data scientist positions are accessible in both the public and private sectors, including finance, consulting, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, government, and education.
- Collect data and identify data sources
- Analyze huge amounts of data, both structured and unstructured
- Create solutions and strategies to business problems
- Work with team members and leaders to develop data strategy
- To discover trends and patterns, combine various algorithms and modules
- Present data using various data visualization techniques and tools
- Investigate additional technologies and tools for developing innovative data strategies
- Create comprehensive analytical solutions, from data gathering to display; assist in the construction of data engineering pipelines
- Supporting the data scientists, BI developers, and analysts team as needed for their projects Working with the sales and pre-sales team on cost reduction, effort estimation, and cost optimization
- To boost general effectiveness and performance, stay current with the newest tools, trends, and technologies
- collaborating together with the product team and partners to provide data-driven solutions created with original concepts
- Create analytics solutions for businesses by combining various tools, applied statistics, and machine learning
- Lead discussions and assess the feasibility of AI/ML solutions for business processes and outcomes
- Architect, implement, and monitor data pipelines, as well as conduct knowledge sharing sessions with peers to ensure effective data use
Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, information technologies, data analytics or data science.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates