A data scientist turns raw data into valuable insights that an organisation needs in order to grow and compete. They interpret and analyse data from multiple sources to come up with imaginative solutions to problems. The role of a data scientist has evolved and expanded from that of a data analyst. As with an analyst, they organise and analyse data collected by an organisation, such as sales figures, logistics or market research etc. The difference is that a data scientist will use their strong business sense along with an ability to communicate findings to both business and IT leaders in a way that can influence how an organisation approaches a business challenge.
Data Scientist (12004)
- Work closely with your business to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making
- Build algorithms and design experiments to merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply tailored reports to colleagues, customers or the wider organisation
- Use machine learning tools and statistical techniques to produce solutions to problems
- Test data mining models to select the most appropriate ones for use on a project
- Maintain clear and coherent communication, both verbal and written, to understand data needs and report results
- Create clear reports that tell compelling stories about how customers or clients work with the business
- Assess the effectiveness of data sources and data-gathering techniques and improve data collection methods
- Horizon scan to stay up to date with the latest technology, techniques and methods
- Conduct research from which you’ll develop prototypes and proof of concepts
- Look for opportunities to use insights/datasets/code/models across other functions in the organisation (for example in the HR and marketing departments)
- Stay curious and enthusiastic about using algorithms to solve problems and enthuse others to see the benefit of your work.
Degree in a computer science, mathematics or science-based subject.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates