A data scientist turns raw data into valuable insights that an organisation needs in order to grow and compete. They interpret and analyse data from multiple sources to come up with imaginative solutions to problems. The role of a data scientist has evolved and expanded from that of a data analyst. As with an analyst, they organise and analyse data collected by an organisation, such as sales figures, logistics or market research etc. The difference is that a data scientist will use their strong business sense along with an ability to communicate findings to both business and IT leaders in a way that can influence how an organisation approaches a business challenge.
Data Scientist (12002)
- Identifying relevant data sources for business needs
- Collecting structured and unstructured data
- Sourcing missing data
- Organizing data in to usable formats
- Building predictive models
- Building machine learning algorithms
- Enhancing the data collection process
- Processing, cleansing & verifying of data
- Analyzing data for trends and patterns and to find answers to specific questions
- Setting up data infrastructure
- Develop, implement and maintain databases
- Assess quality of data and remove or clean data
- Generating information and insights from data sets and identifying trends and patterns
- Preparing reports for executive and project teams
- Create visualizations of data
Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, economics or data science. 2 years of experience in the related field.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates