The process of cleaning, analyzing, interpreting, and displaying data using different approaches and business intelligence tools is known as data analysis. Data analysis tools assist you in uncovering key insights that lead to better informed and successful decision-making. It is concerned with the transformation of raw data into meaningful statistics, information, and explanations
Data Analysts #69606
Working with management to priorities information needs.
Collecting and interpreting data about specific topics of importance to the business.
Analyzing results and reporting the findings back to the business.
Identifying and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets.
Developing strategies to optimize the quality of statistical results.
Devising new data collection and
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates