A data analyst gathers data from various sources and then reviews and interprets it using data analysis tools to provide meaningful information and insights to help businesses make better-informed decisions. This could be decisions about any aspect of business, for example investments, cost-savings, pricing, hiring, operations or scheduling – all of which can help to create a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Data analysts are in high demand, as an increasing number of organizations seek greater efficiency and growth by combing through the massive amount of data generated every day.
- Identifying data sources
- Collecting data
- Sourcing missing data
- Organizing data in to usable formats
- Analyzing data to find answers to specific questions
- Setting up data infrastructure
- Developing, implementing and maintaining databases
- Assessing quality of data and removing or cleaning data
- Generating information and insights from data sets and identifying trends and patterns
- Preparing reports for executive and project teams
- Creating visualizations of data
Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, economics or data science. Three to five years of work experience in related field.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates